Friday 31 December 2010

Films

Ah, good ol' films. For the complete duration of my (almost) 24 years of living, I have been asked many times "What type of movies do you like?" Or, "What's your favorite movie?" I've never had a completely clear answer, as the truth lies in: cheesy romantic chick-flicks or Disney movies. However, since meeting Peter and his entire film collection, my definition of a good film has changed. It has been fun getting to know his style and taste in films, and I have really enjoyed the majority of them.
 I've compiled a list of the most recent films we've watched. You might be surprised to find a couple of "classics," that unfortunately, I am just now seeing for the first time.

Gran Torino
Sunshine
V for Vendetta
PSYCHO
28 Days Later
Cast Away
Speed
Crash
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
Rain Man
Ghost Busters (1&2)
Cloverfield
Lost in Translation
The Beach
Catch Me if you Can
Crocodile Dundee
Edward Scissor Hands
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
In Bruges
A Good Year
Pan's Labyrinth
Shutter Island

At the Cinema:
Monsters
Tron
127 Hours
The King's Speech

Not a fan of:
Apocalypto
Signs

I had him watch:
That thing you do
October Sky

We love and watched over Christmas:
Mr. Holland's Opus


No comments:

Post a Comment