Thursday 30 December 2010

-Christmas-

Christmas this year was spent in Lyminge with Peter's family. We drove over the night before and spent the night there, enjoying home cooked meals and the warmth of the fireplace in their lounge. Christmas morning we were out of bed around 9 ready to open our presents :-) I was surprised with how generous Santa was this year, as I am still such a new addition! Peter has got us tickets to see Wizard of Oz  in London for February, his parents got me a really nice black dress that I had my eye on, a cookbook, jewelry stand, and a few other sweet bits, and Cat got Peter and I a cooking lesson in London which we are so excited for! After opening our presents and enjoying a few delicious sausage rolls, we headed over to see the grandparents. Once back in Lyminge, we enjoyed a really relaxing and lazy afternoon sitting in the lounge watching movies by the fireplace. Peter and I took a nice walk up to the church close by before dinner and ended up taking some really nice pictures as the sun was setting and the snow was still hanging around. Just before heading to sleep on Christmas, we got mom's skype working. So I was able to see everyone over for dinner; Mom, Miranda, Nana and Tata--that was really nice :-)  Anyhow, here are a few pictures of our walk through Lyminge on Christmas!




















No comments:

Post a Comment