Thursday 18 July 2013

Tea for Two

Peter's parents got us a 'tea for two' voucher to use at Eastwell Manor  for our second anniversary. Since we took an entire week off for Sardinia but came back on Thursday, we decided to make the most of our time off and enjoy this treat on the Friday. It was so nice coming to this gorgeous estate for a reason. We'd come once before to look at their services as a potential gift for his mum, but otherwise had no reason to come back. It's beautiful, inside and out. I felt so posh sitting in that tea room looking through the pricey menu. We ordered a pot of normal English tea and our voucher came with the finger foods- they were the yummiest sandwiches, cakes and scones! Surprisingly, the cucumber sandwich was my favorite - it was with a dill cream cheese and tasted so good. I've already tried to replicate it. It was a really nice experience; one that I probably wouldn't have ever treated myself to otherwise, so I am very happy to say I've now had a full English tea for two experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment