Wednesday 14 September 2011

My Fancies

I know I have only been here for a month and two weeks, but there are certain people and things I can feel my heart yearning for and missing. When I first got here I was constantly missing them. Now that everything has been happening so quickly (moving, finding a job, etc), I am happy that I was able to take advantage of these things while I was home. I've realized now that the reason I miss them so much is because I made it a point to overindulge in them during my stay. If I hadn't have been leaving, I might not have seen these people as often, or repeated certain hobbies as much. I think I've started to miss certain things too because I know I simply can't have them. For example...Rhonda is sending me a little care package and I've asked her to throw in some Mexican candy. I barely even eat Mexican candy, but the fact that I can't get it here, makes me miss it more. I am so thankful for Peter and his whole family for welcoming me into theirs. They've kept me busy and happy and have made my move here entirely worth it. 

Here is what makes my heart full.

The Kiddies (and their Mamas!)

Chasito 
Elijah
Sadie
Friends

Fam

Uncle Jim
this sweet boy...again
OSAKA
Racquetball
RB with R! 
My Harbor Run
Dad
Tata & Nana
Mama
Auntie
Thank you for completing me and supporting me throughout my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment